Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kerala life and nature

I have added these pictures here for Tara who is a real artist with talent especially in mural paintings.Ever since I have seen mural paintings depicted in walls of Dutch Palace in Fort Cochin,I was fascinated by those paintings.One of my clients for whom I have constructed 4000 sft house in 5 cents in Kaloor,Cochin has put one mural painting in his living room and it looks real great.4000 sft house has got half house and half office with two seperate stair cases going up in the same building one for the family and other for business visitors.After I built the house my lawyer client has become a judge of High court of Kerala and there after spacious office space is mainly being used for peaceful day time sleeping of policemen who consider the duty with High Court Judge as something like a sleeping duty.They put on their uniform in the morning when the Judge go to court.After that they start their sleeping duty quite well only to be disturbed when the madam of the house send them out for some errands.

I have requested Tara who is working as a web designer designing websites for foreigners to try to design websites for me.I have been finding it difficult to locate a reliable and capable webdesigner as all companies here in Cochin simply try to loot money in advance and do nothing for months and years together.They have only pure contempt for local clients for whom money has more value than their foreign clients for whom very little dollar has to be paid for their work.These money thirsty webdesign companies convert dollars and Euros into Indian rupees and start laughing.In between if any Indian clients come,they simply ignore them,do lousy job by entrusting Indian client job to some trainees and fools in their company.

I have loaded all these pictures for Tara to use for my webdesign work.I only hope against all expectations that at least she will do a justifiable job for me.I have a weakness for real artists and I hope my weakness will not be converted into tears by Tara




























































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment