Monday, March 14, 2011

Construction-Queries and reply

QUOTE

My name is David . I have two land in Kalamassery . I had been googling to find out details on prices of construction etc. . I came across your blog . So Had couple of questions if you had time .

1 . land one 8.9 cents next to Beeba villas new NAD ( each of the villas are around 75 lakhs and very NRI focused ) I was thinking of splitting that land into two and build two houses there to sell it . What would be the cost of constructing a 1600 sq. ft. there so that I can make a profit on sale .

2 . I have a land next to KINFRA about 28 cents . I was thinking what would be the cost of building a go down there .

Thanks anyways for your time and help . Definitely would keep you in mind if something materialize as my architect .
David J Sam

My Reply

1.If you construct a villa and sell in the present market conditions you can get as much as 100% profit if design and construction is done by a professional organisation like us.So you simply do not have to worry about loosing your money.If required we ourselves can sell the developed property
2.It will be better to put up an apartment building near KINFRA as due to GST introduction latest by 2012 April,godowns will have no demand

DOCUMENT SHOWING LAND AS PADDY FIELD

QUOTE

Dear Mr. Thomas
Further to our conversation today, please would it be possible to advise the
place at which information can be obtained to find the land that will be bought
is suitable for residential purpose (not agricultural). Is there any relaxation
for plots in cochin corporation. Would it be possible to advise regarding
the basic documents that will show that land is a residential property. For eg -
If it was a agricultural property in the past and is changed to residential now,
which documents will state these changes?
A reply to this is highly appreciated.
Kind Regards
Binu  

My Reply

For purchase of land in Cochin just because deed shows original land as paddy field may not have much problem.Read details on buying land by clicking on this link
http://www.keralaarchitecture.com/Architectural_guidance.aspx
If the land was used for years together as normal land,you may be allowed to construct house.But you will have to check up with concerned local authority before finalising purchase of land.

HOUSE REMODELLING

QUOTE

Hi
I'm Rahul,from Mavelikara. I'm planning to modify my house, single storied.
The first option was to build another hall, bedroom and a bathroom on its top. But we are not sure
the foundation is good enough to hold the weight... How can i know that if we can do this ?
The second option was just like bringing an antic look to house...  by some wooden works and
tiles..
Please check the attached pictures and send me some good suggestions... the pictures are pretty old...
The other pic I have attached is head of padmanabha puram palace.. anyway... its just  for giving u an idea...
I want something like that to be in top, whether that space can be used as a hall ,,
Please tell me approximately how much it costs to implement this ...
Thanks
Rahul

My reply

House remodeling/re structuring will always be a difficult process and it may cost more money than that may be guessed or estimated.Unlike in the case of a new construction,cost cannot be estimated that easily
If you are very particular about remodeling the house at whatever may be the cost,I can give you a proposal after a site visit.

TO CONSTRUCT HOUSE AS SEEN IN MY BLOG

QUOTE

.Hi My name is Mohammed Rafi am from Thrissur i want to know about your this attach file house design i like to make this house but i want to see the plan. please give your estimate i will contact you  later.

My Reply

I can send you plan of the house  on receipt of plan charges.But that plan may not suit your land,budget,requirements and Vasthu related to your plot

FARM HOUSE NEAR TRICHUR

QUOTE

Hi,
My name is Ashwin and I work for Microsoft.
I have bought 10 cent land in Kerala, please update me if I can afford to build a house with following requirements within 25-30 lacs.
1)      I need a 3 stored building with no ground floor.
2)      Basement can be used for , small get together place, gardening, area to play for kids, area to run around for pets, ample parking for 2 cars. But I don’t know how we can do It shouldn’t be dark there – Anyway?
3)      In total around 4-5 bedroom. 1 or 2 at first floor and 3 at top floor. Good balcony.
4)      Large Living room with Kitchen and Dining attached, I don’t want Kitchen to get isolated at one corner.
5)      Over the period of time possibility to renovate.
6)      How long it can take to build one like this.
Regards,
Ashwin

My Reply

As I told you over phone it will be better for you to construct a two storey farm house
I can start design work for the house after a site visit

HOUSE DESIGN FOR NORWAY BASED NRI AT NAGERCOIL

QUOTE

Hello,
My name is Shabuna.I live in Norway.I have a plot in Nagercoil,Kanyakumari district.We have thought to construct a house in it .The plot is located in t junction.Though the t junction is not a very busy road.we r worried about.i saw in your website You are  good in vasthu can u check the plot.the plot has roads on the southern side and the eastern side.the t road is coming and hitting in between the eastern and the northern side.i have enclosed a copy of the plan,,can u send me a good house elevation .And suggest me good plans.
Shabuna

My Reply

Thank you for your mail and your interest in having our services
Plan sent by you is not the most appropriate plan for the house.Most important document for house construction is plan of the house.Only a qualified professional with rich experience can design most appropriate plan of the house.Elevation depends upon plan.To get a good Elevation,plan will have to be  designed in such a way to get good Elevation.Deficiencies in the plan cannot be understood by you till house construction is over.A professional like me can visualise deficiencies in the plan

BUYING READY BUILT VILLA OR CONSTRUCTING HOUSE-WHICH IS BETTER?

QUOTE

Dear Mr. Thomas,
I was impressed by the professionalism and thoroughness of your blog and wanted to briefly consult with you about building a house versus buying one already constructed. I have lived in the US now for over thirty years and would like to purchase or build a house in India to retire to in the next year or so. I am attracted to the Mysore area due to the mild climate and my family being originally from Bangalore. I can appreciate the advantage of having a house built to one's specifications, but am concerned about the time required for the permitting process and house construction, as well as the supervision of the construction from here. If it is not too much of an imposition, I would appreciate your advice on this matter.

Sincerely
C. Ravi

My Reply

Designing and building a house in your land will be a better option due to following reasons
1.You can have design of the house to meet your desires ,budget and interests
2.You can have better quality control
3.You can have flexibilities and choices in finishing works
4.There will be a remarkable difference in cost as ready built houses are built with  very little quality standards and at very high profit margins even at cost of quality
If you can get a builder to construct at your place we can give complete design,project monitoring etc..
We can also consider deputing our workers for the job if the size of the building is attractive for us to take up the work.You can also have local arrangement for structure work and finishing work by us
Simultaneously you can check up on any building projects coming up in Mysore which may meet your requirements to an extent if not fully.But you may have to pay more for a ready built house

CONSTRUCTION AT KOLLAM

QUOTE

Dear Mr. Thomas,
Myself, Lal, accidently come to your website. Can you please tell me about your office location and address in Kollam if available. Dou you construct home in Kollam district for 15 lakhs budget home?
Regards
Lal

My Reply

We do not have office at Kollam.In fact such an office is not required as our Cochin office can handle work at Kollam
We can do design of house and if you can get local contractor we can give complete details and monitoring of work.At present cost level you can probably construct a two bed room house with Rs.15 lakhs

No comments:

Post a Comment